UltraGI Replenish® is a medical food formulated to provide specialized macro-and micronutrient support for patients challenged by compromised gut function with digestive disorders including malabsorption. It is designed to complement an eating plan that excludes common food allergens and supports healthy gut function.
- Formulated with prebiotic isomalto-oligosaccharides (IMOs) and nature-identical human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs, as PreBiome 2’-FL™)
- IMOs encourage production of short-chain fatty acids to address mucosal and intestinal issues
- Nature-identical HMOs as 2’-fucosyllactose (PreBiome 2’-FL™) selectively nourish beneficial bacteria to promote intestinal microbial balance
- L-alanyl-L-glutamine is an advanced alanine-glutamine dipeptide designed for enhanced absorption, stability, and solubility
- L-glutamine is a valuable energy source for intestinal mucosal cells
- Contains a total of 15 g protein per serving—12 g of pea/rice protein blend and 3 g of added amino acids and Sustamine®
- Provides essential nutrients to address malabsorption, including:
- Methylated vitamin B12 and calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate, a bioavailable folate
- Antioxidant nutrients (e.g., vitamins C and E) to combat free radicals, including those that contribute to mucosal oxidative stress
- Zinc as zinc gluconate to support gastrointestinal mucosa integrity
Support for the Management of Compromised Gut Function with Digestive Disorders including Malabsorption*
Serving Size: 2 Scoops (41 g)
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat†||1.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||17 g|
|Dietary Fiber||7 g|
|Typical Amino Acid Profile per Serving*|
|L-Aspartic Acid||1,360 mg|
|L-Cystine (Cysteine)***||150 mg|
|L-Glutamic Acid||2,060 mg|
|L-Isoleucine (BCAA)**||1,060 mg|
|L-Leucine (BCAA)**||1,810 mg|
|L-Lysine** (as L-lysine HCl)||1,650 mg|
|L-Valine (BCAA)**||1,190 mg|
|Percentage of Reference Daily Intakes (RDI)|
|Each Serving Contains:||% RDI|
|Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate)||1,250 IU||25%|
|Vitamin C||100 mg||170 %|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E||7.5 IU||25%|
|Vitamin B6||0.5 mg||25%|
|Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)||185.2 mcg||45%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||1.5 mcg||25%|
|Pantothenic Acid||2.5 mg||25%|
|Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA) (from flaxseed)||400 mg||*|
|2'-Fucosyllactose (2'-FL)||2 g||*|
Pea protein isolate, bamboo fiber, isomalto- Ingredients: oligosaccharide, rice protein concentrate, 2’-fucosyllactose powder, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali),^ flaxseed, high oleic sunflower oil, natural flavors,^^ L-lysine HCl, dextrose, mediumchain triglycerides, L-leucine, silica, L-valine, L-alanyl-L-glutamine, L-isoleucine, gum acacia, xanthan gum, vitamin and mineral blend (zinc gluconate, ascorbic acid, manganese gluconate, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate, copper gluconate, D-biotin, retinyl palmitate, niacinamide, cholecalciferol, calcium D-pantothenate, chromium picolinate, pyridoxine HCl, riboflavin, potassium iodide, thiamin HCl, calcium L-5- methyltetrahydrofolate, selenomethionine, and methylcobalamin), and . Luo Han Guo fruit (monk fruit) extract.
This product is non-GMO and gluten free.
Blend, shake, or briskly stir 2 level scoops (41 grams) into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water. Take twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place.
Cautions and Warnings
This medical food has not been studied in children and pregnant or nursing women. If taking medication or other nutritional supplements, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
THIS PRODUCT IS TO BE USED UNDER THE DIRECT SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER LICENSED HEALTHCARE PRACTITIONER. DO NOT ENGAGE IN ANY DIET SUPPLYING LESS THAN 800 CALORIES PER DAY WITHOUT MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.