“All substances are poisons; there is none that is not a poison.
The right dose differentiates a poison and remedy.”
In the past 60-100 years, there has been a surge of chemicals created. You are constantly being exposed. A low-level brief toxin exposure is not detrimental, but many toxins remain in your system for years. Therefore, a constant low-level intake of persistent toxins can accumulate over time. Eventually the toxic burden reaches a point that can begin causing disease. Moreover, some patients are more susceptible than others to toxins. Just like when the flu runs through an office. Some people are out of the office for days while others recover within 24 hours. Toxin exposure is the same – you may feel fine exposed to BPA while another person gets low testosterone after being exposed. Unfortunately, you probably do not realize that you have been exposed to toxins because most toxins are designed to be odorless and tasteless.
Have I been exposed to toxins?
Have you eaten non-organic GMO foods that are treated with round-up (glyphosate)? Do you drink or eat from plastic (BPA)? Do you live somewhere that uses pesticides (organophosphates)? Do you eat fish (mercury)? Do you have amalgams in your mouth?
The answer is yes. You have been exposed to toxins whether you realize it or not. You are “The Human Experiment.” Watch the documentary on Netflix to learn more about toxins in our environment.
- Glyphosate (Round-Up, Herbicides)
- BPA (Plastic)
- Organophosphates (Pesticides)
- POPs (Indoor pollution)
- Phthalates (Perfume)
- Learn more
- Learn more
Mold Toxins (Mycotoxins)
- Stachybotrys (Black Mold)
Biological Toxins (Microbiome / Gut)